View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 02:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bonanni View Post
You just changed rear tires? Street tires or race tires? Same brand/model/compound as the front? That could be the case. Was it only when turning a certain direction? When the rear broke loose was it snap oversteer or gradual/controllable? Was the turn-in good because the rear rotated easily or because the front was sharp? How was it under braking?

If it was indeed driver error it was likely a case of going too slow in and getting on the gas too early/hard. Without messing with the traction arms/toe curve I am going to say it's likely not due to the small toe-in.
Same tires front and back. AD08's. It was gradual and controllable. The turn is was what seem sharp and rear rotated easly. I was running a 265 up front went to a 275. Braking was more than fine. Maybe it's such a dramatic change on all levels that made it feel wild. I was definitely slow in a trying to push it out hard. I guess my nervous are a wreak from my incident. I've been beating myself up for months about it so........