View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 02:05 PM   #17 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

I'll chime in on this as I ordered my 13 back in May of this year and received my car in August. I have the whole story in the Introduction section and the thread is titled 2013 On Order, includes the price I paid for my car.

Long story short, actually ordered my car from 2 different dealers. One asked for a $2,000 deposit (which I gave them, it's refundable), the 2nd didn't require any. The dealer I left the deposit at never kept me informed of anything, I always had to call them. The no deposit dealer followed up with me every step of the way and they got the car a month earlier than the dealer to whom I gave the deposit. Things that make you go hmmm?

Anyway, got it from the no deposit dealer and couldn't be happier with my 13 370Z.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote