View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #52 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I still don't get how I am comparing apples and oranges when there was no comparison at all? I simply reference the Focus's ride to the Z's ride. Some people seem to take offense with the fact that I said the Z rides bad. Everyone knows the Z is a sports car, bad ride is part of the game. The regular Focus is not meant to be a sports car and it doesn't handle like one. If it rides like the Z, the problem is with Ford.
Quote:
I don't get it. I rented one this past week. The car is complete garbage. While the interior is decent, the car is small. It rides almost as bad as the Z and it is noisy. Is this how 16k cars are now?
I don't think you understand how a simile works. A simile is a figure of speech that directly compares two different things, usually by employing the words "like" or "as". When you "reference" you're comparing. In any case, this has gone way off topic. I don't even get the point of this thread to be honest with you. You should probably just close it.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote