View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 11:49 PM   #651 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Such a drag. Mohawk is just a few minutes from my house and I know the route like the back of my hand. Unfortunately, I am flying out on business that afternoon!
You might want to call-in sick on that day... or hope for a 12 hours flight delay....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyBlueZ View Post
just a little clarification..

so the purpose of these meets (I've never been to one) is for the guys with the modified cars to let the guys with the bone stock (ex. me) check them out right? there'll be test drives where I can do a few 7000rpm twin turbo dumps and hit up your NOS bottles a lil bit?

I think it'll really help me decide which mods to perform first on my car, when the time comes.
Yea.... and those guys with the modded Z can try 7000rpm clutch-dump on your bone stock to recall those memories of "first-day-with-Z"...
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote