View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 09:10 PM   #48 (permalink)
mjd77
Base Member

Drives: 2004 RX-8
mjd77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I simply used the Z as a reference in my first post! The Focus rides not much softer than the Z and it doesn't handle anywhere like a sports car. Is it a good thing to ride similar like the Z? Of course not, well unless you think the Z rides like a Mercedes. I am not sure why you take so much offense to it, I was knocking the Focus, not the Z.

Tell me once the turbo hits on the BRZ...

I did two sessions in a GT3. I got as much as I need out of it. It's too expensive for me to track like you said.

I am still kind of puzzled at how a Focus bashing turned into Z bashing? I just purely want to bring up the crappy Ford Focus I rented at work last week. I had high expectations for it given all the hypes that the magazine gave it, yet I had nothing but headache with that car. I moved onto a Subaru Legacy this week, it's better but still $hitty
This whole post just reinforces my feeling that once you have a sports car (no matter which one it is), you get spoiled mighty fast and after that, driving anything that is not a sports car pretty much feels like crap. It's mighty tough to downgrade.
mjd77 is offline   Reply With Quote