View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 07:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naenyn View Post
Hmm... this thread now has me worried. Supposedly Power Nissan Chandler has an order in for me .. but they haven't even billed me for the deposit and it has been a bit over a week.

I'm going to have to contact the dealership and make sure I get an order number and that all is well. I really want to trust them.. they've been upfront about everything.. but I'm so leery of trusting any car salesmen. So much lying. Sigh.
Yeah. I think if they do an order they should be able to provide you an order # and soon after a VIN#.

Walter @ Pinnacle in Scottsdale showed me a list of orders he had already done and such, so I'm confident that if one can't be shipped from Cali (closest place that has what I'm looking for) then it can be ordered.

However, he explained to me that an order would go in on the first through third of Oct. and building would start in the first week of Nov. It's possible that they finish early to mid. Nov., but if it's finished in late Nov. I probably wouldn't see the car until the second week of January, because the car would be shipped to America, but would sit in the shipping yard until they reopen (Closed 12/15 - 1/4).

Hopefully I can get the one that's shipped, if it's still there when my refi. is done at the end of this month.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote