View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #43 (permalink)
MrBMW
Enthusiast Member

Drives: YELLOW 370Z 6MT NAV
MrBMW will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellz View Post
You are dead to us now Clint :P
Agreed LOL, Clint WHO?. He missed a good run, maybe next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bis View Post
Hey guys its Kurt with the 350z from last nite. Thanks for the invite, turned out to be a pretty fun lil cruise. There was a fat as Lambo on the freeway on the way back number plates PEP51 lol i actually no the guy he owns the car wash cafe at Albion that im a regular at. Funnily enough i got my car washed there before coming to the cruise and the guy who owns it served me at the counter.

Oh and Ellz did you see that 300zx on the side of the highway at about springwood on the way back to brissy. Im almost 100% sure that was the guys at the start of the nite that didnt get out of there car. It had the front wheel taken off and it was jammed under the car lol and there was no one in site. I guess someone forgot to put a spare tyre in the car.

Looking forward to seeing how the pics turned out...

Peace,

Kurt
Hey Kurt, was good to meet you last night mate. I noticed that Lambo on the road at the Yatala exit. Damn i wished i had to drive a little further to see that POOR 300ZX LOL, Mastercard moment that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2151 View Post
Haha - you only wish I died that easily. I will be aiming for the next one - if it happens. Unfortunately work pays for the bloody car :-)

Talk soon guys

Clint
Hey Clint, definitely going to be another one, hopefully soon after we get the exhausts delivered and installed. Man i cant wait for them.

Hopefully James has some photos up some time today.