View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 06:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
ElementMotorsport
Base Member

Drives: 03 350z DB 6MT
ElementMotorsport is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabarivas View Post
So if i were to make an order w/ you for some F14s today... and paid in full... What is the MOST time you are willing to guarantee the wheels will arrive by? I can live w/ +/- 1 week as these are made to order -but if I am in limbo for longer than that - its kinda not worth it for me - Let me know please...
To be honest, I will not guarantee any sort of time frame with these wheels. The best I can do is give an estimate which is given to me by Forgestar. I've been telling people lately at least 4-5 weeks and I've still been taking orders almost daily for these wheels.

The only wheels I feel comfortable with time frame wise is Work or SSR. The last 5-6 sets I have ordered came in almost on the exact day they told me. Give or take 1-2 days.

My suggestion is that if you really like the wheels, make arrangements to be prepared for a longer wait time. If you can't wait that long, then there are plenty of wheel choices out there to consider

-Chris
Authorized sellers for: SSR | Work | Volk | Forgestar | Vossen | Axis | MRR | Tenzo | Vertini | XXR | Tein | Ksport and many more
ElementMotorsport is offline   Reply With Quote