View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 09:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

No one is going to give you anything for free if you have a stock Z. There are tons of them around... build your car to be unique and known and that may give you some pull in the aftermarket parts world.

I have had legitimate sponsors for a lot of my cars, including my 370Z and the game is always the same. Support the people that support you and stay true to your words. Some companies will require you to sign disclosures and agreements which keeps everyone honest.

Asking for free parts isn't going to get you anywhere. Ask what you can do for them, not what they can do for you. ;-)
TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote