View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 01:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbiller1 View Post
My 2012 370Z always has the climate control turned off when I start the car. It does not retain the previous climate control settings from before I turned the car off. It doesn't make any difference whether the climate control was set to auto or manual before I turned the car off.

It is just a nuisance to have to turn on the A/C, turn up the fan, and set the temperature every time I turn the car on.

Is there any fix for ths? Is the climate control start up setting programmable in any way?

Thank You!
Open the fuse box on the drivers side footrest. There's a big white fuse that's not pressed all the way in. Push that in and that should take care of it. It should have been done for you/ when you bought if from the dealer. The fuse is pulled out to save on battery while it sits from the time it is built until it is sold.
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote