View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 05:46 PM   #76 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCLXXZ View Post
^ I agree with RCZ, its disappointing that companies have a specific goal to get carb approved before releasing a product when California is just one state out of 50 that require the certification. Out of the 10,000 370z sold in 2009, I would wager that less than 750 are in california and of those 750 less than 1% will be installing a supercharger on their car. So if a few superchargers in California are worth the cost and the trouble to get carb approval, while waiting out and letting competitors release their alternatives to force induction and loosing potential customers... I think someone should get on the ball because I am ready to install one and would fabricate it myself if I had the time and resources to do so.

Just my opinion.

Nick J.
The kit Will BE Released immediately after all the development, testing and tuning are done. And this is for a simple reason ... we are offering more than one stage for this kit, the carb approved stage will take the longest and we have a dedicated car for that, the other more performance driven stages (non carb Stages ) will be available for sale hopefully by sema, one thing i can guarantee, that We have been hard at work on the VQ37VHR platform since 2007 so we are so far ahead in the testing and development more than anybody else in the world .

Sam