View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #55 (permalink)
ericzmyers
Base Member

Drives: 2011 Silver 370Z
ericzmyers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichtz View Post
the thread from the dead haha. Finally get to go back home and going to try to attempt this (all things permitting) on the 22nd. I had a question about how you wired it though. Did you wire it to the blinker or to the headlight? I'd like it to stay on all the time regardless of my headlights being on, naturally this would be wiring it to the parking lights. However, I don't want the rings to flash when I turn my blinker on, so I was wondering how you did this. When I did it on my old stang I used the foglight wires to splice into, but this car has none obviously. What was your route and what were the results I.E are they on only when the headlights are on, are they constantly on as long as the parking lights are on? do they flash?
Go back to pg 3 bro. It walks ya right through what I did and there are pics.

The rings are on when I turn on the parking lights and stay on with the head lights. I did not hook into the blinker. So they stay solid.

I just finished installing the led bling ring.... It splices right into the parking circuit. I did the whole job in 2 hours. Easy day!

Pics coming soon