View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 05:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bummer
Premium Member

Drives: 13 370Z RTS SR M6
Bummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like very much to be able to meet up with some local Z aficionados, but my wife and I are going to be driving around the eastern Tennessee/western North Carolina area on Saturday.

On our motorcycle we've ridden The Dragon enough times it's become just another road. This time we're doing The Dragon, plus the Cherohala, Wayah Road, and a few other noteworthy roads, in our new toy. Should be a lot of fun.

I don't know if we can make it back to Indy in time on Sunday. At best it'll be after 3. I'll send a PM about details, just in case. After all, Irvington is between Knoxville and the west side of Indy.
Bummer is offline   Reply With Quote