View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 11:26 AM   #35 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
I looked at the ST at the DC auto show in January, I think it looked pretty good in the copper gold color and the interior was nice too. If I was in the market for that type of vehicle I would go test drive one. I never hate a car till I look it over and drive it. If you want to see hate, go check out the hate the Z gets from Audi and Porsche boards. It's extreme.
The ST goes for 29k loaded... I wouldn't give up 29k for a FWD... 26k? lets make a deal. I think the SE was a pretty nice riding car. Civics have a sportier feel in ex and si form which costs the same as a focus SE. But civic styling is weak, features are outdated as well as technology. so more bang for your buck in a focus. I would love to test the ST and i hope we see the RS make it to the states. The mazdaspeed 3 and GTI are the benchmarks of fwd turbos, so the focus has some proving grounds to match. But so far it looks awesome and i have high hopes.
As far as Z hate... you don't need to go to other forums... We have enough owners here that... when their car is no longer the coolest car on the block. they need to start basing their own so it warrants the excuse of getting the next hottest craze... And unfortunately we have to suffer by reading the self loathing posts.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote