View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 01:03 AM   #126 (permalink)
Japanjay
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z MB M6
Japanjay is on a distinguished road

Setting: Iceagetlc is wrapping up the purchase of a new GT500 at the dealership

Dealer: So here are the keys to your new GT500

Iceagetlc: Is there anything I need to know about the car?

Dealer: There is no need to know how your car works now-a-days, you see that is what the brochure that is in the window of the car is for.

Iceagetlc: Oh ok then. Do I need to read it all?

Dealer: If you want to be the parkinng lot princess at your local hangout then YES, you must memorize it!

Iceagetlc: (runs out to car to begin memorizing)

Fastforward several days and we see Iceagetlc pulling into his local mustang tuner shop:

Mechanic: What can I help you with?

Iceagetlc: I want my brand new GT500 to go faster and make louder VROOOM VROOOOM noises!

Mechanic: Do you have anything in mind parts wise?

Iceagetlc: Dealer told me I didnt need to know how my car works, so that is why I told you I want it to go faster and make very loud VROOOM VROOOM noises, know what I mean?

Mechanic: I think I can do that. Leave your credit card and your car will be ready when I call you.

Fastforward a few more days and we see Iceagetlc showing back up at the tuner:

Iceagetlc: So is it finished?

Mechanic: Yes.

Iceagetlc: (pulls out note pad to reveal wo questions with check boxs drawn next to them) First question, does it go faster?

Mecahnic: Yes

Iceagetlc: (makes a check in drawn box next to first question) Second, does it make ver loud VROOOOM VROOOOM noises?

Mechanic: Yes

Iceagetlc: (Makes check in second box then slides notepad over to mechanic along with pen) : Now I need you to list off everything you did and makes sure you spell it correctly so when I put it in my signature on everycar forum that I plan on registering with, even if it has nothing to do with GT500's, people actually think I know what I am talking about.

Mechanic: (writes it all down word for word and slides notepad back over along with pen) Here ya go and here is the key.

Iceagetlc: (snatches key and notepad and runs out the door screaming like a school girl)

/End story

Last edited by Japanjay; 09-15-2012 at 01:07 AM.