View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 12:17 AM   #125 (permalink)
Japanjay
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z MB M6
Japanjay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceagetlc View Post
Yes but don't forget 30 pounds of boost is hardly anything depending on the turbo, according to some around here.

Improper turbo knowledge may cause irritability, light headedness, irregular bowels, and in rare cases, suicidal thoughts. Check with your flow chart to see if 30lbs is right for you.
Improper turbo/supercharger knowledge may cause you to look like a PSI fanboy/, which in turn causes some of us to realize that you are providing no actually valuable imput to this thread.... Dont you drive something that comes factory with FI? How do you not even know the theory about your own car, N/M, (insert F&F joke) Wow! You can read the brochure! All superchargers/turbochargers are not created equal last I remember, unless something as happened in the last 24hrs?

Sorry to be harsh, but it is not wise to poke fun unless you have subject matter knowledge to back it up, but then again what do I know right.

Just some gee whiz for ya but a factory EvoX hits right around 21-22psi before tapering back down to 15ish. I wonder if you are going to have to rebuild that motor every 10k?

Last edited by Japanjay; 09-15-2012 at 12:20 AM.