View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #4177 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSFastah View Post
Go on!

I'm not jealous...huh huh...nope. Um....well....maybe just a little bit.
come and join us-nice and cool here....we have Molsen Canadian too (alcheng-gale-beer w aZ buddy..hmmm)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
who dare to put Ms.BC20 on an iggy-list.... that person's post won't be able to be seen by ANYONE in this forum....

I did X-Ray and Ultrasound 3 weeks ago and went to see the doctor just the passed Wed to see the report and both scans shows nothing wrong with my shoulder BUT the doctor suspect the problem of my neck might be the reason of my prolonged shoulder pain...

So I am working on my neck AND strengthening the muscle of my shoulder... less pain for the last 10 days so I believe I am getting better..

Regarding your next season, I played with 4.0+ players couple times, I realized a normal over-the-net 2nd is nothing to them but a setup for them to hit a winner, unless they wanna give you a 2nd chance they rally the return back to you.

If you are on clay, spin will work, put lots of spin on your shots, that's how Nadal being so dominate on clay cos his topspin kick up so badly on all the righty's backhand... side-spin on your serve will give you a good setup too...

ops... this is Z forum... enough enough...

Have fun on your game...
alcheng! Nothing yet from Nizmo yet huh?!
Annnnddd:
dur-this OUR thread -we have permission to post as off topic as we like!!! Glad you joined us Bbig and Fastah!!! Welcome to the craziness and fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
Z forum with off-topic replies.
hey Bbig!