View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #24 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
It's bad for even a sports car, it is what it is.

Enough with the trolling. Not only is that going to stir things up, it has nothing to do with what your thread is suppose to be about. There are plenty of things to complain about the Z but the ride quality isn't really on that list. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that stiffer springs and low profile tires will make the car more prone to a stiffer ride. You could say a 458 Italia has shytty quality too if we apply your "logic."

You're getting a lot for $16k. You can't find a Civic at that price unless it's the stripped down DX. If you're lookin for sports car handling and luxury comfort, you're not going to find it for $16k. The base Focus is commuter appliance, kind of like your POS Prius. At least with the Focus, there are some speedy variants that can be had. I want to know what car in the past has the same technology, fit, finish and performance you're comparing this to. Considering just about every car segment has grown considerably over the years, I also don't understand why the size of an economy car would even be an issue. They're all kind of small, but this segment had much smaller cars in the past. I actually decided to lease a Civic a few months back because I got a really good deal on it. It's boring to drive, the interior is okay, but it does what it's suppose to for my purpose so I think it's a great car. It's great on gas, pretty roomy unless you're fat, plenty reliable and gets me from point A to B. Complaining about it's flaws is pointless and moot.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote