View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 01:34 PM   #210 (permalink)
ANMVQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Q50 AWD
ANMVQ will become famous soon enoughANMVQ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOHUNTER View Post
Well then, Nissan didnt "complete" the job properly.
Call them, State your case..
They should help you out, As you've owned a shop and as i do too.
Dont come off as an azzhole, no one wants to help an azzhole.
Be civilized, Professional..
Maybe its just me, but when a customer comes in screaming and swearing.
I find it immature and very un-professional, dont get me wrong.. depending on the situation.
Like a tire coming loose, that could kill someone - if a customer comes in scream and yelling.
i understand, but about 90% of cases are a joke.
Had a customer today, We fixed his RR tire, patched it .He came back 2 hours later.
"my check engine lights on, you guys did something! fix it now"
This guy was a complete A-hole, I told him it has nothing to do with your tire, sorry
i cant do anything.
But, if u came in, said "hey i have a wierd light on now, after you fixed this tire"
i woulda went out, scaned it, showed him why the codes on.
and everyones happy.
Being an ******* never gets you ahead.
Completly agree with what you said, I took the same approach, Come in be civil and I will help you, Heck depending on the issue I would pull a guy off a car and look at it right away, Be a ##### an you luck if I look at it at all.

I have sent two emails to the Service manager( Guy I have delt with since day one), Just asking him on what he thinks we should do, He did before say they where not comfortable with the belt issue an wanted my tuner to look at it. He has yet to reply to me. I will proably send one more email on Monday, Then will take different steps. I normally would call but he never answers the phone, Only recently was I able to get him to call me. But 98% time we talk its VIA email.