View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 12:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010ZilverZ View Post
WoW ...

Super nice work ...

One question ... ya make house calls
I do actually travel for work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsanO View Post
Loving those Audison amp installs... Currently looking at the LRX 5.1k for myself
Yes I love audison amps. Focal's are sick as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTurnon View Post
Hey Big-

That Kenwood enclosure with built in amp. How does that thing sound??

Scale of 1-10. I currently am runnin pioneer double din- kenwood speakers. Has little to no bass though... I am used to two 12" L7s..

Thanks
Sounds great too give your music extra bass that your speakers can not. Not going to be the loudest thing but will shake your car. If you are use to l7's you may want to go with a separate sub and amp.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote