View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 10:31 AM   #20 (permalink)
NOFATCHX
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370Z
NOFATCHX is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockcrawler View Post
As an owner/ driver of an active, established, competitive motorsports team.... with lots of events, media and advertising partners.... business deals have to make sense. You're asking for real estate and media impressions. Thats a valuable commodity. Whats in it for the vehicle owner?

I have product sponsors in the mix, some I run, some I turn into cash. A team only needs so many watches (little value there) and even with a donation of say 200 watches, it's more trouble than it's worth to turn them into cash.

Now good for you starting your own company..... and offering to "help" enthusiasts. But you gain far more with a branded hot car, even if it was totalled a week after you got all your pics and vids. Nothing about this says win-win. Sorry for the dose of reality.

Best of luck to you.
Im not looking to have a logo placed on a true race vehicle nor I am asking for it to be on the hotttest of the hot cars. Im not trying to compete for real estate on a car that already has every inch of the cars exterior covered in another brands logo. Im looking for the general enthusiast who will be showing, whether local or national, who wants to gain a few watches and help a fellow member reach a larger crowd.