View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 08:32 AM   #197 (permalink)
ANMVQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Q50 AWD
ANMVQ will become famous soon enoughANMVQ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckyotech View Post
How much you paid isn't any of my business ...maybe the dealer thought the issue why it was running lean was because of the supercharger ....I'm just saying I don't know all the facts just reading what you write on here
Ok I know what I paid is NOYB, Thats cool,

But here is a question I will ask again,

You get a car with a Lean issue and a blown SC, Do you just have the SC rebuilt put it on the car and never test it again for the lean issue? Then call the customer to come pick the car up and have it still not drive for the "lean issue" and expect them to be happy about it. An if they where not confident in fixing the issue tell the customer up front, and I would have had it taking to the place it is now and have them do all the work. You do know when more than once place touches the same thing it can casue issues?

An you do not have to know all the facts cause its not your car, But you "maybe " should think about asking more questions before you make "Pointing Finger" statements. Oviously I know more than I put on here( Do not have hours at end to write everything down second by second), Sorry

Last edited by ANMVQ; 09-14-2012 at 08:36 AM.
ANMVQ is offline   Reply With Quote