View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 07:41 AM   #193 (permalink)
ANMVQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Q50 AWD
ANMVQ will become famous soon enoughANMVQ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckyotech View Post
Why wouldn't the car run when you said they rev'd the car up pretty good on the lift? Obviously there was no issue then ..don't you think that issue would have happened when they "rev'd" it on the lift .....so how can you blame the dealer for that ? Your quick to point a finger
Easy, Cause there issue was only in drive, I could get car to REV, before I took it to the dealer, the issue was in D and stepping on the gas. I'm Sure the did not put it gear with the car is the air and rev it.. The issue from day one was IT would build ZERO boost and sputter under accel anything above
3k or there about. Remember I have a AUTO and the ECU will not let you rev to red line or SMASH the gas in park. Will only open like half way so timing and fuel MAPS would be completly different,

OH and BTW the dealer "New this thing was running lean" So they knew there was an issue other than the "posiable" SC and they did not check anything else? Boost leak, Bad fuel pump, Relay something eles, Just assumed the SC was the only issue.

All I'm saying is if you know there is an issue, you make sure before a car leaves your shop or place of business you make sure that its not doing it anymore NO?

Last edited by ANMVQ; 09-14-2012 at 07:45 AM.
ANMVQ is offline   Reply With Quote