View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
martin82
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Nissan 370Z MB M6
martin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to martin82
Default Black Leather Touring Seat for sale PAIR!!

Selling a pair of Touring Seats (LEATHER & POWER) they are black. They have power and heated seats. I do not have he heated switches but I can order if you want them for $. I know for fact all 2012+ have the wiring so its all plug and play. 2009 do not seem to have the harnesses installed but I can tell you where to look.
You will need to transfer the seat belt buckle from your seat to this one as I have to keep mine.

I bought the seats from Bullit@UAM he removed them brand new, I put 6,000 smiles on them and installed Recaro Racing seats.

I did a DIY when I installed them you can see pics here : installing Touring seats in BASE/SPORT

I will take more pics later tonight.

Price $1200 for the pair, I can help install if needed too, its not a hard swap....
Located: Los Angeles

I prefer to sell local first......

Last edited by martin82; 09-17-2012 at 12:08 AM.
martin82 is offline   Reply With Quote