View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 02:00 AM   #1398 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
One more thing, anyone having issues with rock chips or slight marks or scuffs on the sideskirts just from normal use on their PW Z?
Yup. Have a 1.5 inch gash on the passenger side. It is what it is with LA freeways. Will have it fixed someday. All funds are for upcoming mods and can't be sidetracked with by wear and tear repairs.

Congrats on your PW '13 with persimmon interior. I was on the hunt for that option when I was shopping for the Z but there weren't any 6MT's with that interior AND all the other options I was looking for - Nav, Sport, Touring. All auto's so I picked up a PW with black interior instead. Enjoy.
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote