View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 12:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute
Question Ordering your 2013 Z.

I searched and didn't quite find anything related to this.

So, I'm looking into getting a 2013 Midnight Blue Z base + sport 6MT.

There are none of these in Arizona, at all.

Dealership1 tells me, "Oh yeah, we can order one for you with a $500 refundable deposit." which is consistent with what I've read from others on this site.

Dealership2 tells me that, "No Nissan dealership in Arizona can do an order like this. What we can do (and the other dealership is probably going to do) is take the deposit and wait until a Midnight Blue Z base + sport 6MT 370Z comes in."

I didn't have time to go back to the original dealership and get more information on the process, but does anyone have any information on the deposit/ordering process with Nissan?

Dealership2 did say that a Vegas dealership had a 2012 Monterrey Blue base + sport 6MT, but I would have to be okay with them flying someone out there and driving it back from Vegas (who are, and I quote, "A bunch of ********.") - putting 350-400mi on my brand new car. I immediately declined that option.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote