View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 12:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
Correct. I would give it up after six months. It has fewer than 50,000 miles.

RE: What if something where to fail would that be coming out of pocket? A question I have contemplated. This needs to be worked out.

RE: Your friend is better off having it sit and not putting any miles on it and respecting it more when he gets his license back. His brothers and sisters all want it. They are all irresponsible nightmares. And sad as this may be, I am the most responsible person in his orbit. I will pay insurance and make it legal or I won't drive it. Novel for him.

RE: For whatever reason it maybe for having it taken away in the first place. Driving on a suspended license. Irresponsibility runs in the family.
just tell him you will hold on to it for 6 months but dont drive it and dont register it and dont add it to insurance
if he doesnt want his brothers and sisters to drive it than he will let you do that

it isnt worth it if you have to pay registration for it, pay for insurance, and pay for gas

if he registered it and insured it and all you had to do was pay for gas than i would go for the deal but this isnt the case so i wouldnt even bother with it
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote