View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #4678 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Another chapter in Liverpool's storied history: it looks like Justice for the 96 may actually be closer than ever with the new inquest going on. It would be good for the squad, the city, its fans, and all of those families affected to find closure and move on.

Team USA to me, in the 2nd half, looked absolutely horrible, but then again, it's not Europe in terms of quality. So many misplaced passes, some pretty poor runs, awful looking defensive shape (the US back line reminded me of last year's Arsenal defense...people were everywhere!). If I had a dollar for every time Brek Shea tried to 'break', then back pass to his midfielder...I'd have enough for dinner.

The free kick was a freak of nature goal, the Jamaican GK was unsighted. But it was just rewards for an aggressive first half; now we just need the energy to keep up for 90 minutes.

BTW, LOL @ Deuce:

and...awkward:

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 09-12-2012 at 05:38 PM.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote