View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
tranceformer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z PW 6MT
tranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
It should be fine. Actually it's 72 hours that you can't roll the window down BUT since our Z drops down every time you open the door, I let it dry extra 2 days. I didn't pull my windows down for 5 days straight. There is a great shop here in PA called "Shades of Gray". They are young and car enthusiast people. Me and my friend's 135i was done the same day. Also, do some research before getting your tint done. Get the best quality film with lifetime warranty. Good luck.

Oh also, don't forget to grab a piece of plastic or hard paper and tape it over your window buttons. Your hands will automatically go to roll the window down. This will prevent accidents.

Here's their GAllery Shades Of Gray Window Tinting - Gallery
+1 on Shades of Gray

My friend did 40% all around on his '09 STi and they did a custom tail light tint (the stock clear tail lights look awful). He's a picky fucker when it comes to parts and service on his cars. Everything came out awesome.
tranceformer is offline   Reply With Quote