View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 10:50 AM   #133 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
for the changes this year? another power bump perhaps? obviously looks like there's at least going to be a new interior package available (looks sorta LFA-ish with the red on the steering wheel). saw the new cooler in front of the intercoolers... any other guesses?
i think its going to be incremental like how the 13 was.. the info is a bit confusing to sift through this year as its mixed with next years info so when you have our market and then everyone else who is one year behind its sort of hard to decipher MY13 vs MY14 (which would be 14 and 15 for us)

i dont know the exact HP bump yet but they are going to be trying a ring lap this week so they have made some changes in order to attempt a new time.

we might be getting a US version of the track pack finally.

that was a power steering cooler in that one pic.. im not sure what happened to it in the newer pics..unless its that metal object sticking out from behind the cross beam
MC is offline   Reply With Quote