View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #774 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Oh, Tracie

Family Style (all-you-can-eat) at Salt Lick is the $hit even if the price has gone up ridiculously in the past 6 months. There are certainly better BBQ places, but Salt Lick is definitely a good one.

My work situation may change significantly in the next few months so I'm working my a$$ off to get ready for that. Hope to make it out to an event soon. I haven't even washed her in about three weeks, and she needed clay and wax the last time I washed, which didn't happen.
Well the Salt Lick in Round Rock sucks. I'm partial to Southside Market in Elgin, I love clogging my arteries.

Hope you get out to a meet soon!