View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 08:49 AM   #127 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Yeah I'm not expecting it either, but it would still be awesome. You can have function while still having an exotic look though, like the MP4-12C.
the mp4-12c doesn't look exotic to me, other than the way the doors open. the 458 is definitely form and function tho

i think the main problem is it's going to be hard to make a 4 seat coupe that's front engine/AWD that doesn't look like a mustang/camaro or even G coupe. hopefully the next one is a bit more curvy but i kinda like it the way it is now