View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 06:28 AM   #772 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
OK you need to come for BBQ education if you think salt lick is good.
Oh, Tracie

Family Style (all-you-can-eat) at Salt Lick is the $hit even if the price has gone up ridiculously in the past 6 months. There are certainly better BBQ places, but Salt Lick is definitely a good one.

My work situation may change significantly in the next few months so I'm working my a$$ off to get ready for that. Hope to make it out to an event soon. I haven't even washed her in about three weeks, and she needed clay and wax the last time I washed, which didn't happen.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote