View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 11:50 PM   #742 (permalink)
Gungrave
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
Gungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond repute

#567 Installed!!!!!!!

So now I figured I'd give my .02 on it First off I have to tell you that all of the videos everyone posted DO NOT do the exhaust justice. I ordered the 18" resonator with SS. The only other modification I have on the car so far is Typhoon K&N CAI. By no means is the exhaust overbearingly loud, but that bitch got some noise lol. Even better it is no where near the sound of what people call "ricer exhaust." Once you start it, it literally "wakes up," then tones back down to idle. Once you start going you'll hear it as if it's a silent and yet still elegant killer. Or what I'd say it makes the car slightly and subtly arrogant. As you gain speed it'll have somewhat of a drone, but it'll quickly fade out again once you level out on speed. Then at that point it's quiet again. But if you hit it, oh yeah it'll get a few people excited lol. All in all I have to admit that I am impressed and I can already tell that I'm going to love it. Tony I must say you did a fine job on the system I'll be posting up pics of it soon enough
Gungrave is offline   Reply With Quote