View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gawl128
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
Gawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Front Bumper Help.

So, I've been really loving my Nismo.

It was orignially a Californa Car, and as such had the stock Front Bumper Licence Plate.

Upon removing the front licence plate "vice" ... I found it left some nice presents for me.

I've been living with it for up until now, but now its really eating at me. I have to get it fixed.

I want to have you guys take a look and offer any adice for having it fixed, and what I can expect to be done/pay.

Thanks.

Update: Found a body shop down here with some pretty good feedback.

They have told me that filling then blending will leave "clouding" in the paint around the area being corrected - they recomend fully repainting the front bumper.

Anyone think this is going to far?

^^ I'm think I may have to get the whole thing re-painted.... which I'm scared to mess with ... stories of paint not matching alone scares me away.

Last edited by Gawl128; 09-12-2012 at 12:09 PM.
Gawl128 is offline   Reply With Quote