View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #787 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Lets do it, im cool with that man.
You said you have past experience with painting, right? You can probably help me out then. I have my wheels painted already, but it was really hot and humid that day so the paint didn't go on smoothly and evenly. It's a little rough/bubbly in spots. Also the clear coat didn't dry perfectly since it started to rain.

I just need to refinish the wheels to make them look good. I was gonna sand them a bit using very fine sandpaper and then put one light and one medium coat of paint and then 2-3 coats of clear. Also wanted the color darker so I'll have to find another one to go over the previous one. What do you think?
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote