View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:14 AM   #258 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC671 View Post
I stopped coming out to the meets and to the track because of one thing. I got really bored with my car tithe point where I didn't wash it for over 4 months. I was so pissed that my Zex module box was acting up and not spraying all the time and the fact that the tune that I got from GTM was so freaking shitty that I'm trapping lower than stock times with all the mods I have N/A.

Till I talked to Navy boy (John). I just purchased another Zex module (didn't want to wait for Zex) to fix current one. Contacted UpRev for a better tune and ordered a bunch of other jets and some other goodies. I guess you can say I renewed my love for my car.

I just wasn't happy with the car after dumping alot into it and after I figured out that my tune was so shitty I just didn't want to deal with it until now. Navy Boy will be the first with his new part for the community ;-) and if all goes well I may follow his route.

Till then, I know I'm still the only N20 370z on Guam and once my tune finally gets right. I can't wait to find out the new numbers I'll be putting down at the track.

Just let me know Simota when the next meet is. I'll make it down if I'm not working.
so thats where youve been man... i know where you are coming from man.... i would have acted the same most likely.... navyboy sure does know what he is doing though man... so i KNOW ur in good hands....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyboy916 View Post
I have learned a lot while having my z and I like to help others out especially when we are here on this island. The cars have power and potential even in a stock form. Simota let's meetup this weekend even if we don't have a lot of people it doesn't matter, the weather has been nice out and we can meet and eat somewhere.
sure man... lets arrange for a small meet and set up a REAL meet next month... maybe mid... before the holidays come in lets meet up sunday around the afternoon.... so we dont get sun burned like always... lol... and have dinner somewhere in tumon... you ever been at the japanese restaurant EN? its pretty awesome there man....

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote