View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can't decide on which colour Z to buy.

I am torn between red, silver and pearl white.

Each colour has it's pros and cons to me.

Red looks sporty and hot - but is a cop magnet, harder to keep clean and one of the fastest fading colours.

Silver is classy and sophisticated - easy to keep clean, but so oversold in the past 10-15 years. Also I currently own a silver car.

Pearl white - never used to like white, but I like the pearl sheen, even though the Z pearl is not as pearly as some. And the those pearl white Amuse kits look so good.

I have not seen the new red, so it could be an option as well.

I know that each one of you who owns these individual colours will be biased to that colour, but it would be interesting to hear your perspectives on your choice and how you feel the colour you chose looks and how it is to live with.

Thank you.
cooltoy is online now   Reply With Quote