View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:45 PM   #251 (permalink)
JC671
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Toretto around
JC671 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
im not sure man... the z hype here is kinda dead all the active guys that were going to the meets are no longer on island or have sold there z's.... even the 2 guys ^^^^ went back to the states already

Is not that the Z guys aren't active is the fact that the Auto Scene in general here in Guam is basically dead.

No more car shows, only big car shows are Honda Tech which is an annual event and only Hondas are allowed to enter (GAY).

Or Stance Fest where all these cars buy rims that cost more than their cars and they camber the F out of it and think its cool.

Guam is more 95% look than actual function. I can care less about all those heavy *** wheels that these guys put on their cars and body kits, and their car ain't even fast at all or have no function to use.

They used to have GU Nitez and that was cool but honestly people here in Guam drool over a civic with white rims or cars with more stickers than parts than admire the actual beauty of a car thats clean, simple and can spank 80% of the cars on the street.

I'm still an active Z modder but most my mods are under the hood. Still though, without a big show like Auto Jam or Import Nights. There is really nothing to build for or get excited about. I guess thats the reason why I haven't ventured into the aesthetic part of modding yet. Time will come.

A special "Thank You" to the Fast Intentions Crew!
"Fueled By Passion"
JC671 is offline   Reply With Quote