View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:38 AM   #92 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

well...... Nissan does some DUMB **** sometimes. but all jokes aside that's actually true lol. unless u can find something else to stick there that is roughly spare tire size and shaped lop. I will take pics this weekend if someone doesn't beat me to it. I'm at work away for this week. its annoying sometimes, Nissan tries to cater to every demographic at once. and u cannot do that. they don't make a car specifically designed foe only one type of person. unless u bought a quest, in which you are part of the "likes ugly ****" Demographic. but if u look at Mitsubishi they are clearly made for 16 year olds. same as scion. subaru is half and half 16 year old/old people but they think their cars are worth their weight in platinum (I own a 02 wrx. they aren't) good, but not worth a small fortune. and Toyota worries so much about saving trees they haven't made a car anyone remembers in about 10 years. I think each company focuses on their respective retarded short term goal that they easily overlook simple things like this. I honestly thought we were about 15 years past the stupid OOPS automotive design era. Renault, lancia, Saab and Volvo were the automotive "innovative" tard carts and look where it got 2 of them!

honestly I don't think ANY development was considered with adding the Bose package to nismo cars. I can just picture them having a 15 minute coffee break brainstorm "this should work" solution and just went full swing without a second thought.

Last edited by chii370; 09-10-2012 at 07:43 AM.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote