View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 04:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Z-Girl 12
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Spirited
Z-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Any feedback from users and experts on advantages or disadvantages of having stud replacement vs bolt on spacers. I tried to do a search. Did not find any that spoke to the safety and reliability of each. Was told stud replacement was safer but with a huge labor expense. Your help is appreciated on this. I will be using H&r Trak 20mm all around.
I went with the stud replacements for my Z, my mechanic insisted. Even though I have no intention of tracking the car, it just seemed to make more send to spend the extra $ for more peace of mind.
2014 Nismo #565 Fast Intentions CBE/HFC/Swift/SPC/RJM/H&R-15/20mm/Z1 CAI/Headers/Intake Manifold w/Uprev Tune 328.31whp/263.64tq
Z-Girl 12 is offline   Reply With Quote