View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 01:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
stu_c
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Yellow GT
stu_c is on a distinguished road
Smile Possibly Getting A 370Z

Hi all
I am 26 years old and currently drive a 2012 C63 AMG Coupe, I have only had this 3 months from new and got to the stage I am fed up with it already as I have had so many problems both with customer service and the car.

Previous to this I had a S2000 GT Turbo (some of you may have seen in numours Jap magazines) which I sold for the C63.

For the people who are interested in my cars the below are some pictures

Project S2000

Project C63

I have now got to the stage I want to sell the C63 and possibly get a 370Z but as I am new to the scene just have some questions.

> What are the service intervals and rough prices?
> Any common faults / problems to look out for?
> Any other useful info
> How easy it is to change the head unit?

Anyway Back to the car
My friend has got a 370Z GT up for sale which he let me use over the weekend and I love it, he hasnt done much to it apart from Remapp and Tein Suspension SuperStreet with EDFC Controler

The car is a dark yellow 59 plate with only 13000 Miles and in mint condition bar about 3 stone chips, hes the only owner, he said I can have it for £16,500its got the sat nav, Bose system etc, he is also going to service and MOT it before I have it is that a good price?

I have attached some pictures of her for you to look at (excuse the poor quality its the only ones I could find)

Thanks for reading
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (59.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg photo001.jpg (66.1 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by stu_c; 09-10-2012 at 01:57 AM.
stu_c is offline   Reply With Quote