Thread: MLB Hotstove
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 06:45 PM   #206 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadster4Us View Post
Maybe if we could afford a yearly payroll of over 300 million we would win more. My point was that I said we were coming, you laughed, yet here we are, tied for first. Now we just have to try and stay here for the next few weeks.
Cry me a river!

Not for now, what about that game today, 13-3, Yankees in 1st place again. The NYYs are not going to lay down a let the Os roll over them like everyone was thinking.

It still a long month but I really enjoy that game today because the Os were acting so cocky in this series.

But like I said is not over until the Fat Lady signs, anyway other the NYY I prefer the Os over TB or the Suxs to win the Division anytime.

I think this is going to be back and forward for 1st place, but have to watch TB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
lol Texeira was safe, but I'll take it!
Yeah, he was safe by 1/2 mile, but what goes around comes around...
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs

Last edited by PapoZalsa; 09-09-2012 at 06:52 PM.
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote