View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

So because you can't pay or don't want to pay to be a member, I have to suffer? Gee thanks! Look I understand where you are coming from to a point, but it's mute to me. I'm also a little offended that you want all the benefits of this forum and don't contribute.

I love the idea of a trader rating system, but it could also be abused. I think a little further research on the moderators part in vendor selection would go a long way.

Edit:AK is responsible for the vendors not any of the mods sorry frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichtz View Post
Thats what I'm saying, why would we want to change anything? look at it like this.
1. Vendor pays to be on forum.
2 Every intelligent user knows not to buy from them.
3. There is a special place for vendors on this forum, which essentially means there is a section basically dedicated to advertising.
4. The above means there are no banner ads.
5. Once/If bad vendors get smart and move on, another one will take their place, and the cycle of money/containment continues and the forum stays banner free.
6. Bad vendors keep the forum free for those of us that dont want to/cant pay fees. Like advertising videos before your video on youtube, they suck but they keep it free. Indeed money talks.

Look I get it, bad vendors are about the worst thing to come from the internet, but if we can keep their advertising money and then not give them any business on top of it, I see it as a win/win. Let the other forums deal with the bad vendors. All it takes is a quick google search to find if a vendor is legit or not. As an above poster said, its all public record. Just use your head and let the bad vendors waste their money here, its the easiest way to "stick it to em".

Last edited by Mr&Mrs; 09-09-2012 at 05:49 PM.