View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
diddy535
Track Member

Drives: '09 370Z RAE 6MT
diddy535 has a spectacular aura aboutdiddy535 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoesZ View Post
Hey everyone this is my first post on this forum ... Im 22 just graduated from msu and am lucky enough to hve a pretty good job ...I've been driving nissans my whole life I started with 08 Altima coupe than being in college and paying for a motorcycle ( a priority ) I downgraded to a sentra once the lease ended which served its purpose for commuting to school, but I hated every minute of it ... Now I'm graduate and working and ready to buy a 370z ... The car I've wanted since I've had my 2.5 coupe. I went to the dealer today and they have a base 6spd in grey ... I'm leasing the car an the first number they hit me with was 589 a month with 3500 down, by the time I left we were at 450 and 2500 down. Is this price fair ? How much lower can I reasonably go ? Btw The car is a 2013

Also I've been driving a 2010 convertible that my grandmother bought a couple years ago so I know I want the car bad haha
Which one are you doing?

Length of lease? If you're looking to BUY a Z like you mentioned it might be better to just buy one, I don't know of many people that got a good deal leasing a car then buying at the end of the lease.

Did you check out 2012 prices as well? There are slight differences between the 2012 and 2013 but mostly seems to be aesthetic.