View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 12:18 PM   #3649 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Once I can, consider me on the next flight out.

coffee......naoooo.

So mothafuzzy, kitto34 and I met up and parked opposite of the meet. For some reason they decided to meet in the parking lot of a taco cabana. We ate and watched from the patio. One of my buddies brought his S2K out and was challenged to a race by a Mazda 3. That was really the reason we didn't mingle with anyone. Bunch of kids in half done project cars and grown adults in modded cars just wanting to race on a public street at night.
I much rather prefer daytime meets where people aren't allowed to act like assess. We did get told that our cars looked great, by a gay guy.
Wise play ms. pint.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim