View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 10:25 AM   #3647 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Come on out and you can squeeze both.
Once I can, consider me on the next flight out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post

How is everybody so far? Still getting over that epic partay from last night?
(cue: Red Solo Cup - Toby Keith)

I've got some studying to do, and if weather permits a bath for the sexy Z.

Ms. Pint, on going to the ricer meet and representing JDM-style!
coffee......naoooo.

So mothafuzzy, kitto34 and I met up and parked opposite of the meet. For some reason they decided to meet in the parking lot of a taco cabana. We ate and watched from the patio. One of my buddies brought his S2K out and was challenged to a race by a Mazda 3. That was really the reason we didn't mingle with anyone. Bunch of kids in half done project cars and grown adults in modded cars just wanting to race on a public street at night.
I much rather prefer daytime meets where people aren't allowed to act like assess. We did get told that our cars looked great, by a gay guy.