View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 08:28 AM   #64 (permalink)
ANMVQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Q50 AWD
ANMVQ will become famous soon enoughANMVQ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@GTM View Post
OK. First of all, it is impossible to prove the nonexistence of something that does not exist. It is not up to us to prove that it does not exist, it is up to you to prove that it does. Therefore, your argument is invalid.

Second of all, when AMNVQ stated that there exists a handful of blown engines (which btw, implies more than one) and there is only one that we know of, we asked for him to back up his claim that there exists more than one. He did not/could not.

If you can't back up your claim that something exists with proof, then your claim is false. Here's an example. I claim that unicorns exist. Unless I can furnish proof that unicorns exist, the statement is false. While I could argue that it may be possible that there exists a unicorn on some far away planet in another galaxy, I cannot substantiate my claim and therefore my statement that unicorns exist is not true because I do not know that it is true nor can I prove it.

Furthermore, we pointed out that his statement of "I made 412whp out of the box" was false due to his previous statement of "I only made 352whp and the Stillen tune sucks". That does not mean that we unequivocally implied that everything he said is a lie. We only said that that particular statement is a lie and we have given proof to that effect.

Now, while it is true that his credibility is damaged as a result of his lie, that does not necessarily mean that everything he says is a lie. Only that everything he says should be examined more closely and the question of whether or not he is telling the truth has been raised.

As someone in this thread pointed out earlier, anyone reading any of this should most definitely determine whether what they read is true or not. However, had we not stepped in to correct a false assertion, the casual reader would assume that everything written is true and the falsehood would continue to be disseminated.
You know something you are so FULL of SHAT, I'm really getting sick and tired of your crap, REALLY I said on the Stillen tune I made 412WHP??( Really read my SIG?) I did sa- out of the box , Meaning there stock pulleys and SC ( The question was about the Stillen parts not the tune) Give me a Fn break man really find something else to do with your life.. An BTW if I had hours to search the internet I could fine 3 Blown motors on you kits, But that would be also if you hadnt had them closed or removed from the forums. I have been on here and myg37+350z for a long time and have read at least 3, Why else would I say so??? Do I hate you guys over there. Didnt but( DO NOW) Do I work for Stillen ?? NOPE?? Dont even really like them that much.. IS their kit the "BEST thing since sliced bread"? NOPE thats why I'm making changes.. I really was not going to post in here again because this thread is getting cluttered with crap and the OP will have issues making his choice. LAST post in here for me= Like anyone cares anyway. But all the GTM fan boys and Sam and Mike will be happy.

"Their tune is the issue, "My kit out of the box 9-10 PSI made 412 WHP, Advertised power" UM tune is mentioned NO?? Funny how you guys alwauy grab the quote after that,, OH WAIT you missed it, Didnt see it right???

Did you read the OP statment saying you have to"Over spin the SC to make the advertised power" Oh Wait you missed that also right?

BTW 3 blown motors is that big a deal out of the 100's of kits you've sold, Stop trying to sell people on you guys being perfect casue no one is.
But 3% wouldnt keep me from buying something. An we are ALL so LUCKY you stepped in and STOPPED alll these falsehoods, Wish everyone was so lucky as to have someone like YOU,,,, ' NOT

Last edited by ANMVQ; 09-09-2012 at 08:43 AM.
ANMVQ is offline   Reply With Quote