View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 11:40 PM   #223 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeseventy View Post
Definitely get yourself 3 sets. Did you ever quote prices to the guys?

Zealot we get free gear fluid changes in the Z/G competition, all you have to do is finish top 3 in an event. It's about to be cool enough for stockers to track with just some decent brake fluid, and Martin is gettin ridic prices on great tires.
definitely sounds like a good deal, the only reason i didnt register for this upcoming track day on the 15/16th is cause i wont have the funds to pay for it till this coming thursday/friday. have to also wait till this next paycheck to change out my brake fluid also so wont be fully track ready till the next track event which i believe is on the 29th
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote