View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Thanks for the kind words. I'm going to pay out of pocket since I know the body shop owner and insurance will just complicate things for the future.

Here's the jack I bought, but it wasn't the culprit. I jacked the car up too high on one side and the opposite tire slipped causing the jack to pop out. The garage floor is a treated cement that is a bit slippery. The jack is pretty sweet actually and well worth the money. Only complaint is the release is difficult to modulate for lowering the car slowly (and I mean the real release, not the 'pop out from under the car' release).

Low Profile Floor Jack - 2 Ton, Rapid Pump® Jack